Add your feedback here:

Include the "how to cite" information

I can not find the "how to cite" information in the new article format for Cochrane reviews. Please consider including it. Cochrane reviews are often difficult for people to cite due to versioning and changing authorship. Providing the correct citation with DOI really helps to keep things straight.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karin DearnessKarin Dearness shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The functionality on the old interface, showing users 'How to Cite' and also allowing them to 'Export Citation for this Article', should also be present in the new interface. The latter function is particularly important given the widespread use of reference management software amongst users.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The full citation is crucial information. Most journals do not require the DOI but do require the citation. Also if it isn't cited properly it may not get picked up.

Helen Handoll

• rachelrachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me either, I can't work out how to export a citation for a cochrane review and if i use the old version it is txt format only which is no use for Endnote...

Feedback and Knowledge Base