Add your feedback here:

Mobile friendly = desktop display hostile

NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO.
You have made the display 'mobile friendly', which seems to equal 'desktop hostile'. I have to scroll all day. The type is enormous. The margins are big enough to drive a truck through. There are no useful details readily available. Everything clickable is unnecessarily large. No. I can't hate this enough.

In the course of creating a 'mobile friendly' article display, you have destroyed the usability for desktop users. This is worthless and infuriating. I don't want to scroll all day. I want to see all kinds of details. I paid for an enormous effing monitor, and I expect to be able to see things with it. I don't need the type to be huge. I don't need the buttons to be huge. Online services keep doing this, and it is terrible and maddening. I vote no on your redesign.

And yet, you can't supply me a window that's big enough to type in for this comment? I have a 4 line viewport for this form?

I am not using a smartphone. Tailor my experience to the device I'm using. We pay for access to this library, why do you ignore the needs of desktop users?

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)